Shining Heroes
Welcome to Shining Heroes Forumotion.Please register or log in to be able to access the forum,thank you.
Shining Heroes
Welcome to Shining Heroes Forumotion.Please register or log in to be able to access the forum,thank you.
Shining Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shining Heroes

Welcome and Enjoy!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please support the forum by registering as a member. Thank you.

Class is in Session! (Just call me Professor)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Eltarin
Eltarin

Class is in Session! (Just call me Professor) Empty
PostSubject: Class is in Session! (Just call me Professor)   Class is in Session! (Just call me Professor) EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 3:08 am

Hey everyone! I am starting a series of Topics coming out every week talking about side decks! Side decks can decide your fate in a 2 of 3 match so having a good one is a must that most people ignore, but all the top duelists in the world use them to rise to the top. so, The first lesson is on the purpose of the side deck:

The Purpose of the side deck is to do 1 of 3 things:

1st. it is there to use cards that break certain decks that you wouldn't normally main deck because it only works against a certain deck. so you would put it in your side deck to fight that certain deck in matches.

2nd. its to protect yourself like if you are playing Lightsworns, people will always side in macro and dimensional fissure (if they have a side deck which they most likely will) you would have to side in imperial Iron wall or extra MST's so your deck could function.

Lastly. The side deck is there to swap out cards you would hate to use against certain decks, like Lightsworns, for example, dont want Ryko Vs. Inzektors so they will side him out to keep him from being a dead draw.

I hope this first of many lessons will be helpful to alll you struggling duelists! good luck to you, and may the heart of the cards be with you!
study study study study study
Back to top Go down
kyle770

kyle770

PostSubject: Re: Class is in Session! (Just call me Professor)   Class is in Session! (Just call me Professor) EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 4:18 am

see you tomorrow professer O WAWS <(-_-)>
Back to top Go down
Eltarin
Eltarin

PostSubject: Re: Class is in Session! (Just call me Professor)   Class is in Session! (Just call me Professor) EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 12:47 am

Today's Lesson: the 3 big handtraps!

Class is in Session! (Just call me Professor) EffectVeilerDREV-EN-UR-1E

Class is in Session! (Just call me Professor) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ4KyPkqA3lz-qrYhg_TUdsOdYKU2lfkXhJuunBC12IRAqr6dfO

Class is in Session! (Just call me Professor) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSe6CYDD5bWrAwQlhIhET6odWo46Ml1b20f4mXNSdpEbd-xDkvE4Q

These guys are really good, especially for this special summoning intense format. If you arent main decking 2 of any of these make sure to have some in your side deck. there are VERY few decks that veiler is not effective against (mostly decks focusing on skill drain). and with the Graveyard focus that inzektors, Chaos Dragons, and Dark World's (as well as HERO's and some Six Sam builds) have D.D. crow is an excellent card to counter all their shananigans. Maxx "c" is mostly for Wind-up's Hand loop, as well as to gain massive hand advantage when dragons or inzektors try and OTK you (when heiratics get bigger, it will also be Amazing against them).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Class is in Session! (Just call me Professor)   Class is in Session! (Just call me Professor) Empty

Back to top Go down

Class is in Session! (Just call me Professor)
Page 1 of 1