Shining Heroes
Welcome to Shining Heroes Forumotion.Please register or log in to be able to access the forum,thank you.
Shining Heroes
Welcome to Shining Heroes Forumotion.Please register or log in to be able to access the forum,thank you.
Shining Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shining Heroes

Welcome and Enjoy!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please support the forum by registering as a member. Thank you.

Arcanite Magician/Assault Mode deck

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Marik Isthar

Marik Isthar

Arcanite Magician/Assault Mode deck Empty
PostSubject: Arcanite Magician/Assault Mode deck   Arcanite Magician/Assault Mode deck EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 1:57 am

Hi everyone this is my second deck profile.This time it's about Arcanite magician and his assault mode.This time i really need the help of you guys,because this deck has 53 cards!Finally,this deck is made on DN,i don't own it in real life.
Let's get started:

MONSTERS X 19 :

APPRENTICE MAGICIAN X 2
ARCANE APPRENTICE X 2
NIGHT'S END SORCERER X 2
SILENT MAGICIAN LV4 X 1
NIGHT WING SORCERESS X 1
ALCHEMIST OF BLACK SPELLS X 2
DEFENDER,THE MAGICAL KNIGHT X 1
MAGICAL EXEMPLAR X 2
ASSAULT MERCENARY X 1
ASSAULT BEAST X 1
THE TRICKY X 1
MAGICAL MARIONETTE X 1
ARCANITE MAGICIAN/ASSAULT MODE X 2

SPELLS X 21:

MAGICAL CITADEL OF ENDYMION X 2
INSTANT FUSION X 2
SPELL POWER GRASP X 3
MIRACLE SYNCHRO FUSION X 1
ASSAULT TELEPORT X 2
MAGICAL MALLET X 1
SYNCHRO BOOST X 2
MYSTICAL SPACE TYPHOON X 1
HEAVY STROM X 1
POT OF AVARICE X 1
SWORDS OF REVEALING LIGHT X 1
DOUBLE SPELL X 1
MONSTER REBORN X 1
MAGICAL DIMENSION X 1
BOOK OF MOON X 1

TRAPS X 13 :

PITCH-BLACK POWER STONE X 1
ASSAULT MODE ACTIVATE X 2
MAGICIAN'S CIRCLE X 1
ASSAULT SLASH X 1
ASSAULT COUNTER X 1
MAGIC CYLINDER X 1
MIRROR FORCE X 1
COMPULSORY EVACUATION DEVICE X 1
DARK BRIBE X 2
SOLEMN JUDGMENT X 1
SOLEMN WARNING X 1

EXTRA DECK :

TEMPEST MAGICIAN X 2
EXPLOSIVE MAGICIAN X 2
ARCANITE MAGICIAN X 3
ORIENT DRAGON X 1
IRON CHAIN DRAGON X 1
SIRIUS THE BLUE WOLF STAR X 1
BRIONAC,DRAGON OF THE ICE BARRIER X 1
SUPREME ARCANITE MAGICIAN X 1
MUSICIAN KING X 2

NOTE: Cards in red are those who i'm thinking to put out the deck but i'm not sure yet.

Explanation of the cards:

for monsters:
arcane apprentice is perfect for assault mode decks due to his effect.
Nigth's end sorcer is a good tuner,and he can be easily summoned with magical exemplar.
apprentice magician is very good cause he gives a counter and when he is destroyed,i can summon one of the tuners and when night's end sorcer special summoned ...
silent magician is more a stock of counters,so if he is destroyed,i can add the counters to my field,and he can get 3500 attack too!
Night wing sorcer is perfect for assault mode decks
Alchemist of Black speels is the attack booster of arcanite magicians forms Smile
Defender,the magical knight i have him because he is very good in defense as his name says x) and his effect is awesome -> he can negate destructions!dark hole,mirror force,... ,well as long i have enough counters lol
Magicial exemplar is perfect for synchro!i can easily summon the tuners!
The assault duo is for the assault mode activate
Tricky and magical marionette are for arcanite synchro.Unfortunaly,he is not easy to summon because they are not many goods lv 5 spellacsters
And lv 3 tuners there are not many combining with a spellcounter deck
And the assault modes are obvious

for spells now:
Magical citadel is a perfect storage of spellcounters! ^^
Instant fusion are for the musician kings,one of the best ways i can synchro the arcanite.
Spell power grasp are perfect counters givers..two each,one counter to arcanite and other counter for citadel for example.
Miracle synchro fusion are in case i have a assault mode in graveyard so i can fusion summon the supreme arcanite magician.
assalut teleport and Magical mallet are to send back the assault modes in case they get to my hand.
Synchro boost,i add them so i can level up a lv 4 monsters (i have many of them) and i can synchro fusion them.
Double speel very useful if the opponent has a speel i want in the grave and to it adds 2 counters to citadel.
The others are staple cards.

traps:

pitch-Black power stone very good to give counters
Assault mode activate for assault
Magician's circle it's good because i can spp a lv 5 monsters since the two i got have 2k attack exactly.
assault slash and counter are good when i have the assault in field.
The others are staple cards.

extra cards:
Tempest magician is GREAT to boost attack of assault mode,arcanite and supreme
Explosive magician i have him because he destroys traps and that but i'm thinking about it because the arcanites have the same effect to,but anyway he doesn't annoye me cause he is in extra deck xD
Arcanite magician for obvious reasons
the other 4 synchros are staples in case i need them
Musician king is the ONLY lv 5 fusion spellcaster type ,he is good with instant fusion so i synchro the arcanite
and finally supreme arcanite magician i have him in case the assault mode is destroyed and sent to the graveyard!

Finally a remark : the spellcaster assault deck is a slow start deck

That's all! Please if you have suggestions for the deck,don't even think and post them!!
Finally rate the deck Very Happy !

Last edited by DjEmerald on Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:07 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Some words were porly written)
Back to top Go down

Arcanite Magician/Assault Mode deck
Page 1 of 1