Shining Heroes
Welcome to Shining Heroes Forumotion.Please register or log in to be able to access the forum,thank you.
Shining Heroes
Welcome to Shining Heroes Forumotion.Please register or log in to be able to access the forum,thank you.
Shining Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shining Heroes

Welcome and Enjoy!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please support the forum by registering as a member. Thank you.

Jack Atlas (Patrick Fuudo)'s results for Pro League

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Eltarin
Eltarin

Jack Atlas (Patrick Fuudo)'s results for Pro League Empty
PostSubject: Jack Atlas (Patrick Fuudo)'s results for Pro League   Jack Atlas (Patrick Fuudo)'s results for Pro League EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 8:42 am

It was a great match, and Jack completed the Irony by selecting my resonator deck (by chance) for the test xP

Duel points: 3 it was 2-1 but he took the match, very well handled

Duel strategy: 2 it was hard to tell what his strategy was other than to beat me down faster than I could play.

Card Knowledge: 1 really shaky there, he had the basic Idea but had a LOT of trouble when it came to smaller things like call of the haunted staying on the field

deck creativity: 3 I havent seen anyone use a solidarity dragon deck in SOOOO LONG, seriously was fun to watch his plays and learn some things myself ^L^

Score: 9
Overall I pass you to the pro league, but seriously, take some time to read all your cards fine print and maybe just go look for some sites with card rulings on them to make sure you know all of what is what. ^L^

welcome to the Pro League, Dont look back ^L^
Jack Atlas (Patrick Fuudo)'s results for Pro League Yugioh224
Back to top Go down

Jack Atlas (Patrick Fuudo)'s results for Pro League
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Jack Atlas Test Results for Pro League
» Andy VS. Sawers40 - for the Pro League
» Phoenix111 For Pro league
» League of Legend?
» Phoenix Test results

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shining Heroes :: Heroes Academy :: Class Entry Duel-
Jump to:  
Top posters
Yusei Fudo
Jack Atlas (Patrick Fuudo)'s results for Pro League EmptyJack Atlas (Patrick Fuudo)'s results for Pro League Voting_barJack Atlas (Patrick Fuudo)'s results for Pro League Empty 
L
Jack Atlas (Patrick Fuudo)'s results for Pro League EmptyJack Atlas (Patrick Fuudo)'s results for Pro League Voting_barJack Atlas (Patrick Fuudo)'s results for Pro League Empty 
!Come At Me Bro!
Eltarin
ISBTJ
Ryoga Kamishiro
sawers40
Marik Isthar
Andy the fallen
0725connor
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posting users this week
No user
Most Viewed Topics
Nov-Dec 2011 Event Duel (Battle City Tournament)
Happy New Year (post your happy new year posts here)
July to September 2012 Event Duel (World Duel Carnival)
Battle City Particicpants Scoreboard
October 2011 Event Duel (War of the Signers)
DN TSH Thread
June to July 2012 Event Duel (GX Tournament)
Yugioh Generations
WDC Databases
September-November 2012 Event Duel (World Riding Duel Grand Prix)
Latest topics
» ISBTJ BACK
Jack Atlas (Patrick Fuudo)'s results for Pro League EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 2:43 am by Phoenix

» The Dark Duelist
Jack Atlas (Patrick Fuudo)'s results for Pro League EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 1:59 am by Phoenix

» July 2014 - III Deck
Jack Atlas (Patrick Fuudo)'s results for Pro League EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 12:22 am by Yusei Fudo

» July 2014 - IV Deck
Jack Atlas (Patrick Fuudo)'s results for Pro League EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 11:18 pm by Yusei Fudo

» Hi am joining the legendary xyz
Jack Atlas (Patrick Fuudo)'s results for Pro League EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 12:59 am by Phoenix

» who can beat my xyz clan
Jack Atlas (Patrick Fuudo)'s results for Pro League EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 12:09 am by jakegold

» Popo777 XYZ
Jack Atlas (Patrick Fuudo)'s results for Pro League EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 8:29 am by Yusei Fudo

» router died
Jack Atlas (Patrick Fuudo)'s results for Pro League EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 4:31 am by Yusei Fudo

» Im joining XYZ
Jack Atlas (Patrick Fuudo)'s results for Pro League EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 4:10 am by キラ

Visitors